Welcome to Thrive Acupuncture, a friendly and inclusive clinic located in the west end of Edmonton. We pride ourselves on providing a comfortable and relaxing experience for our patients in a beautiful and inviting setting. After an incredible year since opening the clinic, Dr. Wingrave (Registered Acupuncturist with 14 years of experience) is looking for an assistant to help her continue to grow her practice.
A dependable receptionist with excellent computer skills and the ability to carry out duties in a way that promotes a positive patient experience and creates efficiency in the clinic. This part-time position has the potential to grow into a full-time office manager position over time. Hourly pay ranges from $17 to $19 per hour depending on job-related skills, knowledge and experience.
- Receive payment from patients and re-book them after treatment
- Answer phone and emails to change/book appointments and answer inquiries
- Maintain a warm and friendly atmosphere in the clinic
- Clean and prepare treatment rooms between patients and ensure supplies are stocked
- Light cleaning, some laundry and sidewalk maintenance in winter
- Create social media content and maintain clinic accounts
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma; some post-secondary preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal/written communication skills and a positive mindset
- Active listening and conflict resolution skills
- Familiarity with computers - word processing, spreadsheets and web browsing
- Working knowledge of various social media platforms
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:00 to 8:00 to start, more hours available over time.
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.